Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nouty

PostSubject: Application   Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:35 pm

Character Name: Nouty

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 27

Character Race: Night Elf

What part of the world did you grow up in: In Dolanaar, just outside of Darnasus

Do you have any family: I'm totally alone in this world. Both my parents died on a trip to Stormwind. When some Horde-thieves tried to take our gold. My father tried to protect my mother and himself. But they were all to many and they both died ;( And i thank my lucky stars that i weren't there ..

Who are you loyal to: Myself since a dont have any family and no friends.

What are your religious views: havent none.

How do you feel about the Horde:I really hate them, they killed my parents and they shouldent be in this world.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles:Hope to get a family and a place to be. And hopefully some friends

How do you feel about Genocide: I cant stand them. But i try not to kill everyone i see.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon:Nope

Out of Character Information

Real Age:15

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Hunter

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced. Good

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced. Good

Link to your Armory Page:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Nouty

Please explain your choice of talents:07/45/9 - to make as much damage as possible in raids

Please list your previous guilds if any:Holger Danske

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Karazhan

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: no Sad like i said, i dont have any friends

How long have you been playing THIS character: 31 days and 21 hours

How often do you play: everyday

What Add Ons do you use: deadly boss mode, ktm and Omen, atlas loot, dmg meter

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused - social and raid i the main reason why i appli to you. but i also like RP Smile

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: I make some nice dmg and i share my Trueshot aura to all in my group. and i'm good of trapping.

Cheers mates ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application   Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:22 am

Im sorry but we dont currently have any hunter spots we will keep you on file though and let you know if the situation changes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exapp.getgoo.net

Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exiles Applicants :: Application Results :: On File-
Jump to: